~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

A little excited and exhuberant ::grin::

.. to my finding ways to ensure a stronger relationship - mostly with my "soul" self - going forward in the future. So am updating the previous post with a little more selection in my boldings and pretty much tailoring it to take as much of the bitterness out as I can. My idea was to show my progressing and not my regressing again. I'll strive to be more careful in the future while at the same time keeping myself emboldened to share and not withdraw.

For myself and everyone in my life I am going to keep making my life better. My love to everyone.
Cher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home