~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Recent Releases

Requiem for a Lost Soul

Softly the sing-song chatter of existence ceases ..
Hushed now for the passing of the light ..
Burning, yearning, tortured screams fade away ..
Shadowed soul lost ..
cold and tossed ..
all alone.

No grief to bear or heart to sweep ..
No love to conquer the folly and fallacy of time ..
To add more sand .. rushing flow, oh overflow ..
Until the whispered memory of "being" becomes forever ..

Filled.

Fulfilled.

Stilled.

5/16/05 9:43 PM
~ and ~

Obscure

Obscure my sight, staring into the sun ..
Wondering why, all we do is run.

From the past, from the now, from the yet to be ..
From our hearts, from the good, from eternity.

Shake my head, as I breathe deep and sigh ..
Slide on the shades, no-one to see me cry.

And if no-one sees me cry .. do I?
And if no-one sees me die .. do I?

5/31/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home