~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Lost in Thought

I whisper.
It does no good.
I whimper.
It serves no purpose.
I wither.
It makes me less.

So what to do in lieu of the agony from the death and dearth of something that is beyond pain? Beyond tears or beyond memory itself? Bury myself in the flames, bury myself in the richness of lifes manure, turn asunder and burn my self and soul to ashes? Exist in no more than my own solid flesh .. "this too, too solid flesh" (understanding comes deeply to me regarding that line) .. and wait for its decay to match my own inner ennui?

I don't know the answer to that .. but I do know I don't cry .. today. I am thankful for all that I have been blessed with yesterday and today that is soon to end. Tomorrow .. hmm .. I know the sun will rise, my petals will unfurl and I will stretch .. reaching again to bask in the golden glory of a new day .. alone/together .. the me and me's within. Internal Sunflower Goddess .. external Silent Sister .. bound to none but herself .. as always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home