~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

"I am all that was, that is, and that is yet to come"

"This is a quote found on an ancient shrine of Isis in Sais, Egypt. Sais is known today as Sa el-Hagar, and is located in Egypt's Delta. A similar quote can be found in the Christian Bible; Revelation 1:8 ... written significantly later than the one found on the shrine of Isis. The name Isis means "Mistress of the Throne". The hieroglyph representing her name also suggests she was "Queen of the Gods". The ancient Egyptians believed Isis was once a mortal woman, and depicted her in their art as both mortal and divine."

In the past I have felt - and been likened to - Goddess and Mortal intertwined. My womb, my soul, my immortality divine. I felt as comfortable in my own skin as any other .. and shed it when it was time with no regrets. I was Snake, Gemini .. capable of many things .. stellar and Galaxy riding in my glories. ::soft, soft laugh:: Mmm .. too bad I'm prolly the most fragile of the Snake signs. Maybe if I were more malleable like water or harder like metal or ravaging like fire or centered like earth my life, especially love, would have been a lot easier.

Unfortunately, I discovered recently that even though I have had the seeming of total powerful strength .. I am more vulnerable to the reality of life. And I hurt a lot easier than I ever knew I could .. once I opened myself up. And that I have pushed aside many people, good or bad, in my life because they came to close to my intimate self. I mean like partners .. not my family .. as with my spirit family we share a bond but the passion doesn't come into play to confuse me.

I'm ready to grow up a little more .. shake off my last skin and lather and bedeck myself in sunshine and sunflowers. I need a name for my Sunflower Goddess self .. anyone care to help me? ::soft laugh and a shrug::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: http://www.tuvy.com/entertainment/chinese_horoscope.htm


WOOD SNAKE Horoscope
Feb 4, 1905 to Jan 24, 1906
Feb 2, 1965 to Jan 20, 1966

Snake people enter a room and there is Music, Music, Joy! Everyone dances! Such high spirit! The Snake is so intense and passionate, just as likely to take out the castanets as to climb mountains of snow. Snake year people are charming and romantic, often planning delightful hideaway surprises. Possessing tremendous wisdom, they are deep, quiet thinkers, calm by nature, but most intense. They often get involved in great causes, bigger than life, and often serve as mentors to the young. To paraphrase Confucius, they have a kind of inner beauty that arises, hovers, then comes to nest. They will have an abundance of good fortune and a long and prosperous life.

Wood Snakes dream of success, fame, and fortune, but without really having the wherewithal to make things happen. Even though they are strongly career minded, they have trouble making goals and too many opportunities pass them by. Dreams of better jobs lead them into changing positions several times through their working years. Despite it all, life is good for the Wood Snake. They generally have good fortune and they have "abundance" through other means, such as good health, wonderful friends, strength of character, an elegant lifestyle, and resilient spirit. What about Romance? Hmmmm? Of all creatures, Wood Snakes are most in need of knowing how to tango (as in,"it takes two"to do so!). Relationships always have cracks. Snakes have to learn how to give a little and how to hold back in order to accommodate the needs of the partner as well as themselves. A stubborn streak and a tendency towards self-absorption make communication difficult. Through the cracks, flowers grow and when they do, Wood Snakes are very responsible and sensual lovers and beautiful to behold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


More tomorrow. Definitely.
Cher has returned.
http://www.thetick.ws/wavs/lep3/lamancha.wav

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Better a Wood Snake than an Earth Monkey.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Decayed Decadence said...

::grin:: I've always loved Monkeys, sisarooni ..

10:20 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

ok... better a Wood Snake than a Fire Dragon? *holds down the flame, wiggling her fingers*

1:46 PM  
Blogger Decayed Decadence said...

::giggles and slides on her fire retard-ed helmut:: "D'oh!"

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home