~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Impoverished

Sorrow cascades from the gentle slope of shoulder,
Resting like beads of worry around my self,
Taunting me as my head bows in total submission,
To what was, to what is and to what will be.

Empty the vial of life and love.
Empty the cup I drink from, dry.

A thirst stronger than want, need, desire,
RAMS through throat, whimpering in agony,
Rakes loose the debris of acid burned soul,
Slaking the rage that revels and levels.

Empty the vessel that pumps life through spirit.
Empty the hands I open before me.

Supplication to the impoverished being that is.

Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home