~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Woohoo!

I am feeling so much more at ease. My littlest one's Grandmother has a laptop I have been valiantly trying to salvage and update/upgrade and I believe I will be able to sign on and at least check e-mails and do marginal updates as I can. My oldest one loaned me their laptop .. which is vastly superior in make, model and mb's .. so I'm hoping I'll be able to go back to playing Pogo games too. LOL!

Anyway, life is good when you're not cut off - entirely it feels like sometimes - from the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger JPB said...

I love you, sis.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home