~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Below's a quote from one of the numerous Happy New Year's e-mail's I received from friends and family. Thanks, Scot, I decided to expand and expound upon it, personally:

"Beauty may be skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone." - Redd Foxx

Funnily enough many superficial people cannot understand this concept. Maybe not quite so funny. As maybe not quite so many don't understand either .. the rest are just too cold to care.

I find it interesting that there are still people who feel the outer shell of a person to be the only real worth and judge them accordingly. And any gimps devalue them more. I'm glad for all the scars, imperfections and afflictions that have happened to me. It's helped weed out the emotionally diseased, dishonest and unfaithful people I have never missed in my world.

I feel sad for them though. They've lost out on possible cool times, deep and heart-wrenching emotions and the universal exploration of soul that comes only with brush of the Galaxy that is me. ::giggle:: Of course it may have caused them to crash and burn as blunt repartee, wit and a discourse born of mental haemorraghing and canny, impish coquettishness invariably tends to do.

Oh well. Much ado about nothing .. in the end. All of my love to the friends, family - spirit or real and the other loved ones in my life. I thank you for another year of your touch to mine and a heart that loves, unconditionally treasured rarity - unconditional love>, that which is the all of me .. as mine does for you.

~ Cher ~
Numinously and Breathlessly Awaiting the New Year and Hope
January 2nd, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home