~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Eloquent Elan

Lazy words syphoned forth to spew, mildly, wildly amongst the flow of diaphonous emotional sewage.
But did she mean them? Were they the splinters of self lost within the shelter of her ever-altering spirit?
Is her *Friend* speaking to her again because slowly the world turns back to the centrifugal thrust from gravity?

(What the hell does that mean, I wonder? ::grin::)

Born a day, born a night, come to see, come to flight
Those of hope, those of joy, those related, come abuoy
Tender mercy, given fast, screams of pain, shade the past
Kill me softly, kill me sweet, kill my essence, eat my meat
I am Unger, I am Ra'al, I am of you, I am Gaul (Gall?)
Here is Truth, Here is Now, Here is Lord, Here is Vow
I shall be, I shall see, I shall scree and I shall fee
All your heart, all your mind, all your soul, all you find
Gone for good, gone for bad, gone is evil, gone is mad
Caught the river, caught the fate, caught the scent, not too late
Retire my ghost, upon the shore, whence my mate, came once before

** Note: Whew, it's been a long while since HE decided to draw me from myself to give life to his "seeing". I'm not certain for whom this belongs to .. perhaps (newest word) it is for me? ::soft, sighing, deep-winded laugh:: I don't think so but it is someone close to me. Not too shaky after this one .. which is a little odd in itself. HE spoke to me this weekend to advise and it was just the barest breath of pain. I wonder if I'm dying and so the answers to unspoken questions are easier to hear? Maybe it just means I've actually beaten some of walls that surround me down enough for HIS light to covet my galaxy again? In any case I welcome HIM back to me. I've missed HIM greatly and a burden feels slowly lifting. Sweet bond of otherness, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home