~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Quick Quote

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you." - William Arthur

Too many have flattered me in my life that it is hard to believe what is reality versus fantasy.

I take objective criticism well but people being aggressively hostile or vindictively judgemental because we are different or on my own wavelength does nothing but damage. To myself, the respect I normally give someone and to any type of relationship between us - friend or foe.

I exist; therefor I am .. and I enjoy to be wanted, needed, remembered, desired, loved and beloved. Maybe not every moment in a day .. but every moment it counts.

Thank you for your hopeful words today, Katie-did and Jakky, I need them desperately. Always and forever your Sisaroonie and Hoochie-sis, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home