~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

~Flutterby, Butterfly~

Tasting and testing the waters are two different entities. Lifting up the grey of the day to expose the light of a sunshine filled meadow on one hand and taking those first steps to wend your way upon the dewy grass .. bare feet lightly squelching as the fragrance of fresh rises to greet you.

Regardless of how things work out, regardless of the joy and sadness that is imbued within the reality of life it is the very fact that you took that initial movement and now begin dancing again. Feeling the vast array of what was, what is and what could be .. remembering with an open heart the music that was always with you in your days. No melancholy just .. nostalgia.

I love my Facebook playlists .. oh how I love them. As I build each song from the past I can capture, for that imperceptibly long moment, long ago memories. The sights rush to your mind of a teacher speaking before you in class - sonorous and intense, the sounds of your friends laughter as you race through the halls of school, the tastes of new things experimented with your adventurous spirit, the feeling of a t-shirt strained across your back as you mow a lawn in the Texas Hot and the smell of that same heat as it burns the asphalt of the street as you walk.

Walking everywhere, traipsing across the land as your mind visits all the nooks and crannies of imagination and expression. Walking that tightrope between childhood and adult .. balancing the physical you and the mental/emotional you.

Pain, the other sense, caused by the overcharged blast of every other imagineable emotion that the tumult of life cares to throw at you. How extraordinary to me now those emotions of a teenager! "Oh my gosh, my life is over!". "Oh my gosh, I am totally ruined!". "Oh my gosh .. no-one will ever understand what I am going through!", Oh my gosh this is the BEST day of my LIFE!" and so on .. and so on .. each ubiquitous statement shared by others yet each one is unique as to their passion, their own depths, their own conscious and unconsciousness.

I haven't ever really thought to miss those days .. so many were filled with things that are a part of me but I don't want to rule me as an adult .. but .. sometimes .. I think you have to yearn for those days, to try and grasp that teenagers effervescent soul and have it greet the one that is in charge of your heart today.

Mix and mingle the flavors of life in a new way again .. turn your world in a way so that circumstances and sights are seen from the various angles that they should be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home