~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. (Not.)

"I live under a pall of overwhelming sorrow. The world, and its evils, eat away at my soul. Today has sunk me to my knees in a festered pool of pain I had no knowledge of whence, and whyfore, it came. Until I was almost to Meghan's school .. it in sight .. seeing the children coming out. Happy faces, indifferent, focused, intent, sly, etc .. and then sullen darkness of of a few while the music stops and the radio DJ tells the story of 32 people dead and 59 injured - at least - at Virginia Tech. Doors chained by the teenager who kills classmates, others .. who knows .. who cares .. and that the parents were being called now to come and retrieve their children. Who are the lucky ones who will be picking up crying and lost ones? Who will be the saved ones whose children are injured but will make it through? And who are the ones that will lose their lofe, their love and their hopes and dreams in a moment?

And will I have that moment in the next few years too when Meggy goes to school or even as she attends High School now?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home