~*~ The Silence of my Soul ~*~

"The days fly by so fast .. enjoy fully and live, love .. ** breathe ** every moment as if it was your first and not your last!" - Me, 1/30/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the Bore-der of Dallas, Texas, United States

I am elegant pain unleashed to reveal the sometime sorrowed soul that hides within .. only a few to reach "me" now. I dare you.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Momentary Melting

My skull tightens, shrieking, cracking. I feel the pressure as it starts to explode. Raw pain, filling me, plunging, pumping, clawing away the softness, raping my inner self before spewing chunks of my soul to the darkness of this ephemeral life.

Let me lie in the blood of my hearts last pulse, let me lie in the vomitous death of my emotions, let me lie, let me lie, let me lie. Until wrong is right and right is wrong and there is nothing that can be that isn't already.

Shred me until the only thing left is the dragging flesh of my spirit, dirty beyond measure, picking up maggots and pestilence as I travel.

Leave me to rot, to decay and bubble bile from my empty eyes.

Leave me to rot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home